Shades release the 2nd track of ‘In Praise of Darkness’
Kieran May |
‘In Praise of Darkness’ so far has shown us the dark, mangled & gloomy combination of sound design these two have cooked up in the lab. The long-awaited album is set to release on Deadbeats on July 13th.
Their second release ‘Guillotine’ from the album gives us a glimpse of the production these two madmen are setting this year. WIth the perfect cuts and distorted gritty basslines this particular tune will certainly destroy dancefloors.
Preparing for the album launch, Shades will be headlining on their North American tour launching in late July.
North America Tour Dates:
- 8th July – Chicago – Logan Square Auditorium
- 11th July – Seattle – Q Nightclub
- 12th July – Portland – Bossanova
- 13th July – Denver – Black Box
- 14th July – Vancouver – Red Room
- 18th July – Santa Cruz – Catalyst
- 19th July – San Francisco – 1015 Folsom
- 20th July – Los Angeles – Bassrush
- 21st July – Quebec – Valhalla Sound Circus
- 25th July – Washington, D.C. – Soundcheck
- 26th July – Virginia Beach – Peabody’s
- 27th July – Greenville – The Firmament
- 28th July – Brooklyn – The Paper Box